Vivimed labs reported 49% decrease in quarterly profit on sequential basis
Myequity news service | Date : 30-05-2018 23:45:00 IST
Vivimed labs reported 49% decrease in quarterly profit on sequential basis. Company reported consolidated FY18-Q4 profit of Rs 10.76 crores compared to Rs. 21.13 crores in FY18-Q3. Revenue in the same period decreased by 4.69%.
Snapshot of quarterly earnings:
Below are the highlights of full year consolidated report:
- Total Income reduced by 5.17% from Rs 1,258.10* crores to Rs 1185.7 crores.
* Excluding the onetime gain from sale of Klarsen to Clariant
- Reported net profit of Rs. 75.43 crores, decreased by 11.47% compared to previous year.
- Total debt decreased to Rs. 777 crores.
- 12-month EPS decreased by 2.36% to Rs 9.11.
- Board of directors recommended dividend of Rs. 0.40/Share.
Results were announced post market hours, stock closed at Rs. 61.50 up 0.16% on 30-May-2018.