Signet Industries Limited Announced Unaudited Financial Results For the Quarter ended September, 2018
Deepthi | Myequity news | Date : 21-11-2018 16:40:00 IST
Signet Industries Limited Announced Unaudited Financial Results For the Quarter ended September 30th, 2018.
Overall company performance
• Overall net profit of the company has grown by 79.02% to Rs. 2.56crore for the second quarter, from Rs. 1.43crore in the same period previous year.
• Profit before Tax has grown 90% to Rs. 4.06crore for Q2FY19, from Rs. 2.13crore in the same period previous year.
• Net sales have reported to Rs. 233.70crore for Q2FY19, as compared to Rs. 185.17crore reported in the same period previous year.
• Stable margins witnessed despite volatile crude prices.
• Continued inflow of Agri Infrastructure orders.
• Order book now stands at INR248.07 Cr. Manufacturing Segment Highlights.
• The manufacturing segment has reported sales of Rs. 77.94crore as compared to Rs 47.65crore reported in the same period previous year, rise of 64%.
• EBIT for the manufacturing segment has increased to Rs. 13.41crore as compared to Rs. 10.75crore reported in the same period previous year. About Signet Industries Limited:
Signet Industries Limited is one of the fastest growing company focused in manufacturing micro-irrigation systems and infrastructure pipelines with a motto of “Jal hai to Kal hai”. Signet, in past 5 years, has evolved as one of the major mirco- irrgation player in the country and is recognized as a complete solution provider. Signet also interests in wind power generation.