PG Electroplast Ltd Announced Financial Results; ODM Business Model Gathering Steam
Deepthi | Myequity news | Date : 13-11-2018 19:50:00 IST
PG Electroplast Ltd. pioneer and leader in the Plastic molding and Electronic Manufacturing services announced its results for the quarter ended September 30th 2018.
“The new business especially washing machine is ramping up well and now with successful launch of second model of semi-automatic washing machine company’s ODM business is set to gather further momentum. Management’s conscious effort to strengthen the business model of the company has started to bear fruit and company is likely to see exciting times going ahead,” said Shri Promod Gupta, Chairman and Managing Director.
Key Financial Highlights:
• Net Revenues of Rs 1163 million – growth of 27.5% YoY
• EBITDA of Rs 70 million – decline of 16.4 % YoY, EBITDA is impacted due to startup costs of new initiatives, volatile forex and raw material price movement.
• PAT of Rs. 11.8 million – decline of 41.6% YoY
• Revenues of Rs 2332 million – growth of 14.7% YoY
• EBITDA of Rs. 151 million – decline of 9.0% YoY due to startup costs of new initiatives, volatile forex and raw material price movement and provision of doubtful interest on ICDs
• PAT of Rs 39 million – decline of 5.8% YoY About PG Electroplast Ltd.:
PG Electroplast is a trusted partner for Plastic Molding and Electronic Manufacturing Services for leading consumer durable and automotive plastic companies in India. Company has one of the biggest capacities in the Plastic Injection molding and has capabilities across the value chain in the Electronic manufacturing services(EMS).