KEC International wins New Orders of Rs. 1,491 crore
Deepthi | Myequity news | Date : 19-12-2018 15:25:00 IST
KEC International Ltd. a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,491 crore across its businesses.
Transmission & Distribution: The T&D Business has secured turnkey orders of Rs. 1,257 crore across India, SAARC, East Asia Pacific, Middle East, and the Americas: Railways
• Order from PGCIL for diversion works of various transmission lines
• 220 kV cables- Supply and laying order from WBSETCL
• 400 kV transmission line project in Bangladesh
• 220 kV transmission line project in Nepal
• 500 kV transmission line project in Thailand
• 132 kV GIS substation project in Dubai
• SAE Towers has received an EPC order of 500 kV transmission line in Brazil and other orders in the Americas
Cables: The Cables Business has secured orders of Rs. 120 crore for various types of Cables.
: The Railway Business has secured an order of Rs. 114 crore for Overhead Electrification works and associated civil works in Eastern India. Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd
. commented, "We are delighted with the new order wins especially in the international markets in our core T&D business. The substation order in Dubai along with the earlier transmission line order will help in strengthening our position in the Middle East market. The order wins in SAARC and Brazil reaffirm ourfaith, in these regions being major growth drivers for us." About KEC International limited:
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Cables and Smart Infrastructure. Globally, the Company has delivered infrastructure projects in 64 countries. It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.