Anant Raj Limited raises by 7.75% on back of quarterly results
Myequity news service | Date : 04-06-2018 23:30:00 IST
Ananth Raj Limited share price increased by 7.75% today, after company announced its quarterly results on weekend 2nd June 2018 Saturday. Stock closed at Rs. 43.80 today, it touched intraday high of Rs. 45.30 and low of Rs. 42.00. Total 35,33,201 shares are traded in NSE, which is 300% of 5-day average volume.
Ananth Raj Limited share price is in down trend ever since it reached 52-week high of Rs. 84.80 on 10th January 2018. At current price stock is trading at 49% below 52-week high.
Snapshot of quarterly and yearly earning:
- Q4 revenue increased by 47% on sequential basis.
- Profit before tax increased by 24%.
- Net profit increased by 77%.
- Full Yearly revenue increased by 7% compared to previous financial year.
- Consolidated net profit decreased by 13% to Rs 66.17 crores.